Updated 5/25/2020 | June Food Pantries in planning
Pssst: We’re up to something BIG. 😉
(Next!) Thursday, May 28th | 11 am to 1 pm
(or until groceries are gone)
South parking lot; all food is pre-boxed, drive through or walk-up only
Mobile Food Pantries for May
June is coming!
- (Done) May 21st – Mobile Food Pantry
- (Done) May 14th – Mobile Food Pantry
- (Done) May 8th – Mobile Food Pantry
- (Done) April 30th – Mobile Food Pantry
- (Done) April 25th – Mobile Food Pantry
Here’s what you can do:
Go out only to buy food or to get your medicine. Avoid crowds and maintain a minimum of 6′ distance from other people.
If you must go out, wear a face mask or cover your nose and mouth with a scarf.
Wash your hands often:CDC: How to properly cover your face.
20 seconds minimum with soap.
Be informed.CDC: Frequently asked questions
Get information only from reliable sources and be suspicious of secondhand information.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
DeKalb County Health Department
State of Illinois COVID Response
Wellness is more than physical. It’s the sum of all of your conditions, including your mental health.
– Maintain a daily routine.CDC: Stress and Coping
– Keep yourself busy doing constructive things.
– Eat well.
– Read a book.
– Stay positive and limit negative social media. This too shall pass.